The all-new SightChek® Digital Phoroptor®, part of the VisionChek™ Digital Exam Suite, combines technology, simplicity, and value at the core of your exam. SightChek is your entry into the efficiency of a digital refraction, and easily adapts to your practice, allowing you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor while comfortably seated next to your patient. The Reichert Ultramatic RX Master Phoroptor has been at the heart of your lane for decades, so who else would you trust to provide you with a modern, digital refraction?
With a modern design and intuitive layout, the SightChek® Digital Phoroptor® features the precise refraction readings you need combined with an exceptional user experience that will take your efficiency to the next level.
Better Diagnostics. Better Care.
Designed for maximum efficiency that allows you to rapidly perform all of the functions of a manual Phoroptor, all while comfortably seated next to your patient.
Information at Your Fingertips.
Effortlessly access all tests and settings through the intuitive user interface on the 10-inch tilting touchscreen.
An Outstanding Patient Experience.
Lenses are quickly exchanged using the central control knob, helping to minimize patient eye fatigue.
A Full Range of Guided Tests.
Easily perform programmed guided tests such as Phoria, Fused Cross Cylinder, and Binocular Balance.
Near Vision Testing Made Easy.
Automatic convergence, auto-illuminating near vision light source, and a detachable near vision rod and card are available for maximum efficiency in near vision testing.
Choose Your Cylinder.
Adjusting cylinder power and axis can be completed using the traditional Jackson Cross Cylinder or Split Cross Cylinder for fast, convenient, and accurate astigmatic testing.
Your Practice. Your Refraction.
Easily create your own refraction sequences using up to 3 customizable programs to increase total practice efficiency.
Connect multiple SightChek Digital Phoroptors and Reichert pre-test instruments for a completely connected office.
The Best Possible Patient Care.
Integrate with EMR systems, removing risk of transcription error and increasing throughput.
16291 SightChek Head Assembly
16292 SightChek Controller
16293 SightChek Relay Box Assembly
Standard Included Accessories:
• Dust Cover - Phoroptor Head
• Dust Cover - Controller
• Cable - Phoroptor Head
• Cable - Controller Near Vision Card and Holder
• Near Vision Rod
• Power Cord 120V or 230V
• Face Shield Kit
• Thermal Paper
• 16290-012 Decimal Near Vision Kit
• 16290-008 Snellen Near Vision Kit
• 13778 Wireless Dongle Kit Bluetooth connection to AcuityChek, ClearChart 4X, ClearChart 4P
• 15171 Wireless Dongle Kit Bluetooth connection to LensChek Plus, LensChek Pro, OptoChek Plus
• 16233 Wireless Dongle Single Bluetooth connection
For cable connection information, please refer to the user’s guide
Create your VisionChek™ Digital Exam Suite from the following:
• 15170 OptoChek Plus Auto Refraction + Keratometer
• 15180 LensChek Plus Digital Lensometer
• 15185 LensChek Pro Digital Lensometer with UV + PD
• 13795 ClearChart 4 Digital Acuity System
• 13775 ClearChart 4X Digital Acuity System
• 13785 ClearChart 4P Polarized Digital Acuity System
Refractive Measurement Range:
• Sphere Power -28.75D to +27.25 (Step: 0.12D, 0.25D, 0.5D and 1.0D)
• Cylinder Power 0D to ±6D (Step: 0.25D, .5D, 1.0D)
• Axis Adjustment 1° to 180° (Step: 1, 5, 10)
• Cross Cylinder Test ±0.25D, ±.5D, and Split
• Prism 0 to 20 per eye (Step: 0.01, 0.5, 1.0)
• Corneal Vertex Distance 12, 13.75, 15, and 18 mm
• Pupil Distance 45 to 80 mm (Step: 0.5 mm, 1 mm)
• Auxillary Lenses: Open Occluder, Red Maddox Rod, Pinhole, 0.25D Xcyl, 0.50D Xcyl, Red/ Green Filters, Dissociation Prisms, Polarization Filters, Split Cylinder, Retinoscopy Lens, Fixed Cross Cylinder, Close Occluder, Fog Lenses, Cross Hair Lens
• Width × Height × Depth 38.5-41.3 x 31.6 x 11.4 cm (15.1-16.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 in)
• Weight 5.0 kg (11.0 lbs)
• Width × Height × Depth 27.2 x 16.5-20.4 x 29.3 cm (10.7 x 6.5- 8.0 x 11.5 in)
• Weight 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
Relay Box Assembly:
• Width × Height × Depth 32.6 x 10.3 x 11.9 cm (12.8 x 4.0 x 4.7 in)
• Weight 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
• Input Voltage 100 - 240V~ Frequency 50-60 Hz
• Current (max.) 90 VA
• Fuses T2AL 250V
• Ports Inst 1, Inst 2, EMR, Proj, Transfer, Head, Controller
SightChek Assembly in Package:
• Width × Height × Depth 46.0 x 47.2 x 64.0 cm (18.1 x 18.6 x 25.2 in)
• Weight 16.0 kg (35.3 lbs)
Digital Acuity System
Purpose-built and pixel-perfect, ClearChart® family of digital acuity systems. ClearChart® 4 meets all of your acuity testing needs with a wide selection of optotypes and special test charts.
Polarized Digital Acuity System
Purpose-built and pixel-perfect, ClearChart® family of digital acuity systems. ClearChart® 4P meets your polarized acuity testing needs with a wide selection of optotypes, special test charts, and enhanced features.
Enhanced Digital Acuity System
Purpose-built and pixel-perfect, ClearChart® family of digital acuity systems. ClearChart 4X meets your acuity testing needs with a wide selection of optotypes, special test charts, plus enhanced features.
The LensChek® Plus - Digital Lensometer®, part of the VisionChek™ Digital Exam Suite, combines technology and simplicity of lens measurement, at the core of your exam.